Avantco ADC-8 Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet - 49"
- Displays up to 8 ice cream tubs; space beneath to display to store 6 back-up tubs
- White, curved-front design with painted steel construction
- Holds temperatures between -13 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit; manual temperature control
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant; manual defrost feature
- Perfect for ice cream shops, dessert bars, and cafeterias
- 115V, 2/5 hp
Item #: 360ADC8HC
A sliding cover protects the ice cream, while helping to retain cold air around the product for a safe holding environment. Because it slides open and closed, it's fast and easy to use, too, which is perfect for those busy rush hours or constant streams of customers in the summer months!
Featuring a manual control to maintain temperatures from -13 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit, this cabinet ensures that ice cream is held in a proper environment to preserve its quality and consistency. To help achieve this, the robust, bottom-mounted 2/5 hp compressor uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Plus, for maximum structural rigidity and temperature retention, the cabinet is foamed-in place using polyurethane insulation.
This unit is white painted steel and built with rounded corners for an attractive, sleek appearance. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.